Not AvailableWe are no longer accepting new user registrations.
Proceeding with registration and use of CampBX trading platform Service constitutes your acceptance of this Agreement in full. Please take time to review it carefully prior to sharing your registration information.
By logging onto, and/or participating on the CampBX Trading Platform or interacting with any CampBX system listed above, you become a CampBX Client. In this Agreement, you and CampBX are each a Party.
2. Introduction to CampBX
CampBX is a platform whereby CampBX Clients can trade Bitcoins. Our proprietary algorithm allows for real-time and complex parameterized order matching. When matching orders are found, CampBX executes and processes the orders on the Client's behalf.
CampBX is not a party to any trade. CampBX does not sell or buy Bitcoins in exchange for any currency.
3. Introduction to Bitcoins
Bitcoins are digitally-tokens based on public-key cryptography. Bitcoins as a system are based upon solving a mathematical problem known as "hashing." Each individual Bitcoin represents an answer to a hashing block that produces a certain number of leading zeroes in the result. The solution for each hashing block is stored in a log for public inspection.
Bitcoins are not backed by any government, precious metal, stored value, or promise of any kind. Bitcoins are not produced by any company or organization, or protected by any patents, copyrights, or intellectual property laws. Bitcoins are not a currency, money, nor stored value, and are apparently, at this time, largely unregulated. Historically, Bitcoin demand has fluctuated widely.
Bitcoin protocol and the open-source Bitcoin core client (also known as Bitcoin QT) are considered beta software. It is possible that bugs, cryptographic weaknesses, and implementation vulenrabilities exist in the protocol and code which may be exploited to compromise security or value of Bitcoin ecosystem. All parts of Bitcoin protocol and Bitcoin client can be changed at anytime in future.
Therefore, CampBX makes no assurances or warranties about the value, performance, or integrity of Bitcoins, Bitcoin network, or the CampBX trading platform.
Bitcoins have no intrinsic value, but they are frequently traded, bought, and sold. Bitcoins are digitally stored, which makes them transportable. CampBX is a platform that allows Clients to trade, buy, and sell Bitcoins as commodity. CampBX collects a commission for providing the forum for these trades.
Bitcoins are, as set forth above, a new innovation, and apparently unregulated. There has been legislative discussion that Bitcoins could be used in a shadow or illegal economy, but at this time, CampBX is aware of no legal restrictions on the use or trading of Bitcoins.
In the event that a federal or state regulatory agency imposes new regulations on Bitcoin, CampBX may, in its sole discretion, modify its Compliance program to align with new regulations, or perform an orderly shutdown of the CampBX platform prior to the new regulations going in effect.
4. No Expectation of Privacy
Client has no expectation of privacy.
CampBX has two legitimate reasons to retain the right to investigate, suspend, or report to any third party any Bitcoin activity and/or communication.
The first reason that CampBX has the right to investigate, suspend, or report activity is the concern of hacking. Historically, traditional Bitcoin platforms have been subject to severe hacks which have devastated the platforms and the value of Bitcoins. Accordingly, CampBX may review and/or report user activity to try to prevent and/or investigate potential hacking threats.
Second, in the event that CampBX believes that unusual and/or potentially illegal activity has occurred, CampBX reserves the right to investigate and/or report the activity to any pertinent authority, or make private or public inquiry, which may preserve the integrity of the CampBX platform and the value of the Bitcoins traded thereon.
Accordingly, no Client can or should expect that the transactions and/or communications on the CampBX platform are private.
5. Fees and Commissions
CampBX charges a 0.55% fee on every Quick Trade or Advanced Trade, and 2% fee on Margin Trades. These rates may be altered for marketing and promotional purposes. Most recent information on commission rates is available on the FAQ page of CampBX website.
6. Transaction Limits
CampBX strictly enforces following limits on Client transactions:
- Daily USD Deposit and Withdrawal (Combined) Limit: $1,000.00.
- Monthly EUR Deposit and Withdrawal (Combined) Limit: EUR 5,000.00.
- Maximum default account size: $9,500.00.
- Daily Bitcoin default withdrawal limit: BTC 500.
CampBX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to at any time, change any transaction limit and or policy. Transaction limits can be raised by following KYC (Know Your Customer) background check process based on the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) recommendations approved in April 2008 and International Compliance Association (ICA) training standards. This requires scanning Client information against US Treasury's Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons list, and political exposure / adverse actions assessment.
7. Transaction Interference
In an effort to try to prevent illegal activity, to try to preserve the value of Bitcoin, to try to minimize hacking, and to maximize performance and availablility, CampBX, in its sole discretion, at any time, without specifying a reason, and without liability of any kind, reserves the right to:
- Prevent Clients from self-trading.
- Obtain additional identifying information about Clients and others participants on CampBX platform.
- Log IP addresses for account creation.
- Lock out Clients who open more than 2 accounts from an IP address.
- Limit deposits and withdrawals.
- Halt trading.
- Perform maintenance, updates, upgrades, and patching on servers, network, routers, firewalls, switches, disks, memory, operating system, software, database, source code, inbound/outbound API, and data.
- Log and record IP trading addresses.
- Log all trades, communications, and sub-transactions in the database.
- Permanently close and/or liquidate abandoned Client accounts with no activity over past one year.
- Wipe and recreate Bitcoin wallet(s).
- Move Bitcoins to cold storage and/or offline wallets.
- Maintain on-site, off-site, and off-shore backups of data, logs, and wallets.
- Change source code, API, functionality, architecture, and design of CampBX platform.
- Roll-back transactions as required to maintain compliance and platform security.
8. Risk of Loss
CampBX accepts no responsibility for the accurate maintenance of the trading platform, information, calculation, or valuation. The Client bears the entire risk of loss, including, but not limited, for data, calculation, and valuation of Bitcoins and Bitcoin transactions.
9. Post Transaction Analysis
CampBX may, in its sole discretion, perform an analysis of any transactions that, in CampBX's sole discretion, raise suspicion about a single Client or group of Clients, or others, engaging in:
- Money laundering.
- Tax evasion.
- Unusually large transactions.
- Unusual activity.
- Preparation for a hack or other interruption.
- Fraud or theft.
- Unusual communications or practices.
As part of any investigation, CampBX may, in its sole discretion:
- Save a backup copy of the database and all documents, communications, logs, and IP addresses.
- Produce any activity or Client data whatsoever.
- Produce a list of all documents, communicatoins, logs and IP addresses used by Client to a third party.
11. Client Obligations
As a Client, you accept all obligations outlined in this section prior to proceeding with the registration and use of CampBX, and your failure to do so can subject you to breach of contract damages, as well as other torts and remedies:
- Client shall access and use the CampBX Trading Platform solely in accordance with this Agreement.
- Client shall ensure that all user names, passwords and similar items issued to or used by the Client for the purpose of accessing CampBX are kept confidential at all times, and Client shall inform CampBX with 24 hours if it knows of or has reason to suspect any unauthorized access to or disclosure of any of those items, or any unusual activity or communications.
- Client shall be responsible for obtaining, and maintaining in effect, all authorizations, registrations, permits, licenses, and insurance deemed necessary in the state of Georgia, United States of America, as well as all applicable jurisdictions including Client's home jurisdiction to participate in the CampBX Trading Platform and comply with their obligations under this Agreement.
- Client shall provide a notarized copy of all authorizations, registrations, government IDs, Social Security Number (SSN), permits, licenses, insurance, and other relevant documentation for KYC review within 3 business days upon written or email request by CampBX.
- Client is required to provide all KYC documentation if their daily transfer values exceeds $100 per day in/out of their CampBX account, or their Bitcoin + USD combined account value exceeds $1,000, or their combined monthly trade volume value exceeds $3,000, or their account is selected for review by CampBX compliance team.
- If Client fails to provide all KYC information within 3 business days of request made by CampBX, Client shall be held liable in full for all fines, penalties, fees, and charges imposed by federal and state regulators including but not limited to FinCEN, IRS, State MSB, and State Banking regulators. CampBX reserves the right to collect all such fines, penalties, fees, and charges from Client's escrow funds held by CampBX.
- Client shall not knowingly do or permit to be done any act, or make or permit to be made any omission that might affect the smooth and orderly operation of CampBX.
- Client shall not engage in any activity that threatens the stability of the CampBX Trading Platform and or the value of the Bitcoins traded thereon, or elsewhere.
- Client shall not engage in any activities or transactions that may be considered tax-evasion or money-laundering in the state of Georgia, United States of America, as well as in all applicable jurisdictions including Client's home jurisdiction.
- Client shall not attempt to trade on CampBX using laundered, stolen, fraudulant funds or funds obtained through any illegal activity in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Client shall not allow any third party to use or access CampBX.
- Client shall transfer US Dollar denominated funds solely to and from bank accounts owned and controlled directly by the Client.
- Client shall move Bitcoins solely to and from Bitcoin wallet owned and controlled directly by the Client. Movement from third party wallets shall constitute a violation of this Agreement.
- Upon termination of this Agreement, the Client shall immediately cease its use of and access to the CampBX Trading Platform.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
CampBX Owns All Intellectual Property Rights to Anything Featured on CampBX.
The Client agrees that no license or other right or interest including, without limitation, any intellectual property rights, is granted under this Agreement. CampBX, including all its logos, text, content, algorithms, and source code, are the sole property of CampBX, and are protected under U.S. patent, copyright laws, international treaties and/or conventions and other laws.
13. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
Client shall fully defend, release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless: CampBX and Bulbul Investments LLC, as well as Bulbul Investments LLC's directors, officers, managers, attorneys, representatives, employees, independent contractors, subcontractors, vendors, or agents of any kind (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from any and all expenses or costs, including but not limited to claims, damages (punitive, special, incidental, and consequential), demands, liabilities, suits, judgments, actions, causes of action, losses, loss of business profits, attorneys' fees, court costs, which may be suffered by, accrued against, charged against, or recoverable from, the Indemnified Parties, by anyone or any entity whatsoever, including Client, in any manner arising out of, or based upon, any act or omission, including but not limited to, breach of contract, tort, negligence, inaccuracy, mistake, or strict liability by the Indemnified Parties in connection with work provided in this Agreement. Client shall immediately notify CampBX of any threatened or existing legal action.
Therefore, for mutual consideration, client agrees that any liability which the indemnified parties may have due to any act or omission, including but not limited to, breach of contract, tort, negligence, inaccuracy, mistake, or strict liability by the indemnified parties, and any and all expenses or costs, including but not limited to claims, damages (punitive, special, incidental, and consequential), demands, liabilities, suits, judgments, actions, causes of action, losses, loss of business profits, attorneys' fees, and/or court costs, shall be limited and shall not exceed the equivalent of one month's charges to client by CampBX (calculated by taking the sum of the previous twelve months' charges and dividing by twelve to obtain an average month's charges, or, in the event there are fewer than twelve months, by taking the sum of the previous months' charges and dividing by the number of months that have elapsed in order to obtain an average month's charge amount) and that CampBX's liability shall be fully discharged by abatement of, refund of, or payment of one month's charges by CampBX to client.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the CampBX trading platform and any and all CampBX services are provided "as is" and without express or implied warranty of any kind by the indemnified parties, or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, production, delivery, or operation of the CampBX platform, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. No covenants, warranties, representations, or indemnities of any kind are provided to client or any end user.
Under no circumstances may client bring any claim or demand for any reason beyond ninety (90) days from the date the event occurred.
The above is in lieu of other express or implied warranties including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
14. Severability and Waiver
In the event any clause, sentence, provision, or subsection contained herein is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such clause, sentence, provision, or subsection shall be deemed severable from the remainder of this Agreement and shall in no way affect any other provision contained herein. In no event shall the Indemnified Parties' liability collectively exceed the average of one month's charges. Headings contained in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall in no way be construed as a part of this Agreement. Neither Party shall be deemed to waive any of its rights, powers, or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by said Party. No delay or omission by either Party in exercising any of said rights, powers or remedies shall operate as a waiver thereof. Nor shall a waiver signed by either Party of any breach of the covenants, conditions, or agreements binding on the other Party on one occasion be construed as a waiver or consent to such breach on any future occasion or a waiver of any other covenant, condition, or agreement herein contained.
15. Binding Arbitration
Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the breach thereof shall be settled solely and exclusively by binding arbitration held in Fulton County - State of Georgia and administered by an Arbitrator or Arbitration Administrator chosen mutually by Client and CampBX. Such arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the then prevailing arbitration rules and procedures of the Arbitrator or Arbitration Administrator, with the following exceptions to such rules and procedures if in conflict:
- Arbitrator must be members of state bar in the State of Georgia.
- Each Party to the arbitration shall pay an equal share of the expenses and fees of the Arbitrator and/or Arbitration Administrator, together with other expenses of the arbitration incurred or approved by the Arbitrator.
- Arbitration shall proceed in the absence of the Client if written notice of the proceedings has been given at least 10 calendar days in advance.
- If Client fails to submit to binding arbitration following lawful demand, they agree to bear all costs and expenses incurred by CampBX in compelling arbitration.
- No Arbitrator or Party to an arbitration proceeding may disclose the existence, content, progress, or results of all proceedings, except for disclosures of information by CampBX as required in the ordinary course of its business or by applicable law or regulation.
- Neither Client nor CampBX shall be entitled to join or consolidate disputes by or against others in any arbitration, or to include in any arbitration any dispute as a representative or member of a class, or to act in a private attorney general capacity.
The Parties agree to abide by all decisions and awards rendered in arbitration proceedings. Such decisions and awards rendered by the Arbitrator shall be final and conclusive. This Binding Arbitration clause shall survive the closure or termination of Client’s account or access to CampBX. If for any reason this Binding Arbitration clause becomes not applicable or if CampBX is seeking equitable relief, then each Party:
- Hereby irrevocably waives all right to a trial by jury or trial before a judge in a public court for any issue relating hereto in any action, proceeding, or counterclaim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or any other matter involving the Parties hereto.
- Submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts of Fulton county, Georgia (or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia) and each Party hereto agrees not to institute any such action or proceeding in any other court in any other jurisdiction.
Client hereby acknowledges and agrees that CampBX's remedy at law for breach of this Agreement by Client shall be inadequate, and CampBX shall be entitled to appropriate equitable relief with respect to any such breach. Client shall not assert as a defense, nor shall it be a defense, that an adequate remedy at law exists, and the Client hereby expressly waives that defense. In the event of a breach or threatened breach by Client of any of the provisions of this Agreement, CampBX shall be entitled to an injunction restraining Client from the violation thereof. In addition, nothing herein shall be construed as prohibiting CampBX from also, or in lieu of injunctive relief, pursuing any other remedies available to CampBX for such breach or threatened breach, including the recovery of damages from Client and the Attorney Fees described below.
16. Attorney Fees
Client shall pay to CampBX any and all costs and/or expenses which CampBX suffers in connection with Client and/or Client's trades, and/or which arise in connection with this Agreement. Additionally, in any action brought to enforce the Agreement, in the event CampBX prevails on any of the claims or defenses, CampBX shall be entitled to an award of all reasonable costs on that individual claim and/or defense as well as all expenses of any kind, including but not limited to costs of investigation, copy fees, expert fees, arbitration fees, consulting fees, supplies costs, travel costs, attorneys' fees and/or any other expenses incurred by CampBX.
CampBX may, from time to time, amend this Agreement, and Client shall agree to and become subject to such amended Agreement by accessing, logging on, trading on, or participating directly on the CampBX Trading Platform. Client may not assign this Agreement. CampBX may assign this Agreement without Client's knowledge or consent.
Client shall comply with all applicable statutes, laws, ordinances, rules and regulations in the State of Georgia, United States of America, and all applicable jurisdictions include but not limited to client's home jurisdiction.
19. Force Majeure
CampBX shall not be deemed in default of this Agreement as a result of a delay in performance or failure to perform its obligations caused by acts of God or governmental authority, strikes, labor disputes, fire, acts of war, acts or omissions of providers of servers, software, API, Bitcoin protocol, Bitcoin core client, Bitcoin miners, data or other communications, hacking, or for any other cause beyond the control of CampBX. Client uses the CampBX Trading Platform solely at Client's own risk.